How To Select A Million Doller Niche?


I recently put up a poll on Instagram asking people if they've chosen a niche and over 70% of people who answered the poll said that they have not yet chose a niche on YouTube and I know how frustrating it can be not to havechosen a niche and wondering which niche should I choose,will I regret the one that I choose? What if I wanna change my niche in the future and that's why I'm writing this article today to help you find your niche. So who can relate to this,you start out on YouTube and you just upload about everything. One week you're doing basketball videos, the next week you're doing drum videos, the next week you're doing vlog videos. The thing is, is that you're never going to succeed the way you want on YouTube by doing this. 
                  ๐Ÿ‘‰Access Now๐Ÿ‘ˆ
The number one thing thatgoing to help you the most is getting clarity and choosing a niche. Now, for example, take alook at some of the biggest channels on YouTube. For the most part they only upload videos in a single niche. For the purpose of this example, let's take a look at the channel called Top15s. Now, Top15s is a countdown channel. They do lists where they count down the top 15 of a certain thing and eventhough they're a list channel, they only make videos on scary and mysterious topics and even though they could be uploading top 15 basketball shots in one day and then top 15 scariest videos on YouTube, even though they could theoretically do that, they're not and I think this has a large part to do with their success and withall the success of big channels on YouTube, a lot of itreally comes down to choosing a specific niche. And I personally run nine different YouTube channels and all of my most successful ones are in a single niche.So now that you know you need to choose a niche, you're probably asking,which niche should I choose? So I put together this list of the seven most profitable YouTube niches that youcan do on YouTube without showing your face and if youwant access to this list, check out the link belowthis article in the description to get access to this list of seven profitable YouTube niches to get millions of views without even showing your face. 

                      ๐Ÿ‘‰Access Now๐Ÿ‘ˆ

So now let's talk about actually going about choosing a specific niche. So the number one tip when it comes to choosing a niche is doing something that you're passionate in. Now you might be saying right away that, what if I'm passionate about something that literally nobody else is into, which is a possibility, right? Now this is where you wanna go on YouTube and see if there are other big channels or at least big videos in the niche that you're thinking about choosing or the niche that you're passionate in. Let's say for example,you're passionate about reviewing beauty products. Instead of just making abeauty channel like everybody else does on YouTube,do something unoriginal on YouTube, but originalin a specific niche. Let me give you an example. So let's say you're running a beauty channel, but you don't wanna compete with the millions of other beauty channels that are on YouTube. You just wanna make videos and get those videos seen. A really good tip that you ca do is to mix beauty product reviews witha different niche on YouTube that's also really successful on YouTube, but hasn't yet been combinedwith the beauty niche. For example, you could combinebeauty and top 10 channels. So instead of just doingbeauty product reviews you could do the top 10best beauty product reviews and you can make a wholetop 10 beauty product review channel, it just has to beoriginal within your niche. It doesn't have to be original on YouTube, just within your niche. So say for example,there's a really popular topic on YouTube and thenthere's a really popular format of running a podcast. If you find no podcasts aboutthat particular subject, you could make a podcastabout that subject, bring the two togetherand have success that way but one of the biggestthings I wanna stress is that you don't evenneed to be that original when it comes to making aton of money with YouTube and you'll notice thatthere's a lot of successful channels in a single niche.
                      ๐Ÿ‘‰Access Now๐Ÿ‘ˆ
For example, let's take a look at the channel Top15s and the channel Top5s. They're both countdown channels and they both only focus on scary, mysterious and creepy subjects and both are incredibly successful and both get a ton of views. You're probably asking,how is this possible? And that is because not all competition is bad on YouTube. Let me explain. So the more competition there is on YouTube, first of all, it's proof that there is a market for that content and second of all, a lot of videos about the same subject give you more of a chance to appear in the suggested videos of that given subject. So another tip with choosing a niche is to find one-off viral videos and make an entire channel around them.The subject of making money without recording videos was blowing up and there was a couple people uploading these types of videos and I saw that and I thought to myself,I actually do this, I could make a whole channel about making money on YouTube without recording videos to share my expertise with people because this is something that I'm actually doing. And if you don't know my story, I run nine different YouTube channels, eight of which I've never even shown my face. Now one of the best tools that I recommend for choosing a niche is called vid IQand I'll leave a link down below in the descriptionwhere you can sign up for vidIQ and I absolutelylove the keyword research function within vidIQ where you can search keywords and then you can sort them by the overall best score to find low competition keywords that are also really high in search volume. And this could help you guys a ton with choosing a niche. So if you're interested,the link will be down below.. I show you exact examplechannels within this list as well, so I'm not justtalking in theory to you. I show you actual bigchannels that are in each of these seven niches. So make sure you get access tothis list at the link below. So thanks so much for reading this article everybody. Hopefully this article helps you guys a ton with choosing a niche. Now, if you wanna learn more about making money on YouTube without even recording any videos, check out this playlist right here, full of a bunch of videos that's gonna help you make money on YouTube without recording any videos. Thanks so much for reading everybody.
                     ๐Ÿ‘‰Access Now๐Ÿ‘ˆ

0 Comments: